Kik is all about connecting people, wherever they meet. You might know which you can locate Kik friends by sharing your username on Spotify or Twitter, but how about other strategies to make new connections? So here are some replies, we get this question all the time.
- Share your Kik Profile by going and harnessing on “Share Your Profile” at the base of the screen. Pick the social network you need to share your username to, and you could land some new pals.
- Join a group that is public. Only look for a hash tag that relates to your own interests to meet with other folks who enjoy exactly the same things you do.
- Begin your own public group and name it after something you’re interested in. Folks will probably be able to search it and it can be shared by you to your social media accounts.
- Turn on Address Book Fitting by tapping to Settings “>> Chat Settings “>> Address Book Matching. We’ll send a match message to contacts in your phone’s address book, who also have Kik, and have address book matching turned on.
- You’ll locate a couple of web pages to help you locate dialogues that are new ways to find an easy way to find kik friends.